Saturday, May 12, 2012

Really deep thoughts

Well, after court monday. I didn't have to pay back child support. I got f*ck bc i make to much money. But in the long run, me not staying with lillie rubin is a big plus and i save either way. Anyway I have a new start on life b/c i met a great girl. Not my dream girl i guess... (but I may be wrong).  but she has a great personality and fun to be around. I know she will take care of Rylan and do what's right, when it comes down to it. Plus she seems loyal and willing to do anything that works.
 I'm almost 30 and I feel that I've been doing things people want me to do. I know they want the best for me, but I don't want to live in Louisiana any more.  Yes! I will miss all my friends, but I really don't hangout with them bc they have their on thing going on.  Even my best friend we don't have much in common. I just feel like I need to be by the beach. I have 20 gs. I think I should buy some property in al or fl. bc if i don't I think I will never ever live there. Now that I'm think about things. I need to go to school so i can get a job in the fl area. I know the hurricanes are bad.. blah blah blah. but who cares, i don't have to live in a big house. natasha is  new baby momma ( wasn't inspected to have another kid)! shocked me too, kinda happy, not was ready for that surprised. Hope the baby is health.


Goals!!
  long Term goal is to move by the beach!
Get my bachelor degree  in science  or business.
I want to get my law degree in real estate.

short term goal
study and take my inspector test
get my broker licenese

No comments:

Post a Comment