Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hay DAyMay!!!

Well this is the start of the week. Been doing some thinking and the more i think about school I want to go. But first thing first. Getting my Home Inspection test done  and passed. the rest of this month I'm going to study my butt off for it. Also within this month I plan on getting more organized and getting my thoughts, business and personal income together. I'm tried of not have saving and not having money saved up. I got a baby on the way. can't wait, excited and have a great girl that loves me and family to support me. Life can't get any better. Thank you God for everything and seeing my way. ( I still want a tattoo so i can keep a reminder to watch my back and to stay away from people that are negative and not to listen to everything people tell me to do. I have a dad to help me with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment