Saturday, May 19, 2012

Getting excited

Well, I think we are going to do it, moving to baton rouge. I have to run Wavs a little longer, but I can see my self moving to br. We will have to stay with natasha mom for a little bit. Next week I will be looking at real state brokers I will be working for. I'm ready for a change and to do my own thing. I just hope God will help us with this new adjustment and help me sell some house. I really do think this is my dream job! The job i'm looking for and will do well in. I will also look into home inspections and start studying this week. Just gotta make the right decisions.

I think natasha will be excited to move to the city. She is kinda of worried about help with the baby, but I think It'll be fine. We will make it and I will be closer to Rylan. If all else fells which I hope it doesnt' bc i will make this work. I still have school and she wants to go to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment